Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 诺铁 <no...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 04:10:44 UTC

can't get smallint field from hive on spark

hi,

don't know whether this question should be asked here, if not, please point
me out, thanks.

we are currently using hive on spark, when reading a small int field, it
reports error:
Cannot get field 'i16Val' because union is currently set to i32Val

I googled and find only source code of
TColumnValue.java
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hive/trunk/service/src/gen/thrift/gen-javabean/org/apache/hive/service/cli/thrift/TColumnValue.java>
  where the exception is thrown

don't know where to go, please help

Re: can't get smallint field from hive on spark

Posted by 诺铁 <no...@gmail.com>.
I mean the later... thanks

Posted by Yin Huai <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 诺铁 <no...@gmail.com>.