Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mark <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 03:31:22 UTC

Working with Multiple Branches in One Eclipse Workspace

Looking at the page
http://mina.apache.org/developer-guide.html#DeveloperGuide-WorkingwithMultipleBranchesinOneEclipseWorkspace,
is there a way to do this in Windows?

I have a windows machine that I do some development on and would like to set
this up so that I am not switching between workspaces all of the time.

Thanks.

--
..Cheers
Mark

Re: Working with Multiple Branches in One Eclipse Workspace

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.
I ended up importing each branch separately and renaming with the same
convention as linux.

Thanks.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yueyu lin <po...@gmail.com>.
What I'm doing is to manually create projects with different names in
Eclipse even that I'm only using linux.
The Mina project relies only two libraries, it's not difficult to create
projects using the existing source codes.

On 7/17/07, Mark <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looking at the page
>
> http://mina.apache.org/developer-guide.html#DeveloperGuide-WorkingwithMultipleBranchesinOneEclipseWorkspace
> ,
> is there a way to do this in Windows?
>
> I have a windows machine that I do some development on and would like to
> set
> this up so that I am not switching between workspaces all of the time.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> ..Cheers
> Mark