Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2004/09/17 05:24:17 UTC

Submitting a patch (WAS: RE: Pluto Server Info)

>> Kenneth wrote
>>
>> What is the process for performing either (bug
>> report/patch). You can just reply with the location
>> of the document that discusses "submitting bugs/
>> patches" if you wish and I'll have a look at that.

1) To Submit a Bug, take a look at Jira"  I think You've \
   done this before so you're probably most interested
   in creating a patch.

2) To submit a patch, the easiest way is to probably
   use the SVN patch utilities.  If you're on windows,
   take a look at TortiseSVN which has a "Create Patch"
   option in it's main context menu.  Once created, you
   can attach the patch to a bug in JIRA.