Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arunkumar Janarthanan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/03 04:08:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Internet explorer saves Drupal Dynamic pages with ProxyPass enabled on Apache

Hi,

I have moved my site running on Drupal from with Boost enabled from one
server to another, the only difference is I have used light weight ProxyPass
Apache model in where the front end Apache running on port 80 servers static
pages.

There is another Apache running on backend with port 8080 is serving the PHP
pages from Drupal.

ProxyPassReverse / http://www.domain.com:8080/
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond  %{REQUEST_URI} !^\.(gif|png|jpg|server-status)$
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://www.domain.com:8080/$1 [P]

With Deflate and below settings enabled. However the below settings were
exist before too.

<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
<FilesMatch "\.(js|css|gif|jpg|png)$">
SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
</FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

SetEnvIf mime image/.* unset-cookie
Header unset Set-Cookie env=unset-cookie

Could this cause something to Internet explorer to prompt to save the page
with the message "Internet explorer cannot download / from" The file you are
trying to download either unavailable or server busy.

The same site working ok in Firefox.

Any thoughts ?

Best Regards,
Arun Janarthanan