Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/04/27 16:53:29 UTC

FW: ActiveMQ board report concerns

David Nalley from the Board had the action
to deal with the ActiveMQ situation as the
Board shepherd this month. He suggested some
things that we expect to see going forward
including monthly reports.

Please add Arthur’s concerns below to the
list of things that I will as a board member
like to see addressed before the report ideally,
but at worst during the next board report.

Cheers,
Chris