Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 07:44:22 UTC

Thrift Nodejs tests

Hi,
When running node test server using "node ../lib/nodejs/test/server.js -p
binary -t buffered", it exists without listening. I observed that this
command has been changed from "nodejs" to "node" at [1]. I could run some
of these tests successfully before doing these changes. What is the reason
for changing this? How can I get these tests to run?

1.
https://github.com/apache/thrift/commit/d17f1c98e64e6392a981308516eca5f489c27c57#commitcomment-6409797

Thank You!

--
*Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,*
SMIEEE, SMIESL,

Re: Thrift Nodejs tests

Posted by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henrique,
I successfully executed it in that way.
Thank You!

Re: Thrift Nodejs tests

Posted by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Yes I could run them manually, but don't work when ran in test.sh.

Re: Thrift Nodejs tests

Posted by Henrique Mendonça <he...@apache.org>.
Hi

Re: Thrift Nodejs tests