Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cm...@yahoo.com on 2001/05/28 04:28:57 UTC

Jasper34

Hi,

I finished the initial commit, and ( a bit surprising ) it worked from the
first attempt... Not bad.

To try it out:
- get jakarta-tomcat
- build it
- get jakarta-tomcat-jasper
- build it with "ant install"

That will copy the jasper jars and "fix" the tomcat config ( replacing the
module class for JspInterceptor ).

Of course, expect some bugs - but the code is almost identical right now.

The biggest change is the cleaner separation between
(some) components. More important is that it works, and can provide
feedback and be used ( I expect it to be quite stable and solid - moving
code around and refactoring doesn't hurt too much ).

Costin