Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-03-30] #general

2022-03-30 02:58:07 UTC - Jesse Stutler: Hi, I’m trying to deploy FPCScheduler ow cluster by ansible. The task kept stucking in `schedulers:wait until the Scheduler in this host is up and running` when I deploy scheduler. My scheduler can run but can’t be pinged and when I checked scheduler’s log I got:
How to solve this?I configured `common/scala/src/main/resources` to change the whisk.spi and used `./gradlew :core:scheduler:distDocker -PdockerImageTag=fpc` to build fpc image. I don’t know what goes wrong.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1648609087352989?thread_ts=1648609087.352989&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2022-03-30 20:42:21 UTC - Jacqueline Bruen: Are there any ideas on to how to find the size of a container running a particular action either during or after execution?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1648672941923599?thread_ts=1648672941.923599&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----