Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by boner killer <bo...@normalhumanity.best> on 2024/02/10 07:02:29 UTC

This sex position kills your erection

Did you know that a common sex position destroys erections immediately?

Studies have shown that 63% of men who have sex in this position lose their
erection after the first minutes..

[**_Find out here what this position is and prepare to be
surprised._**](http://www.normalhumanity.best/ubfvepamc/smvpuqwoc1404darxnkx/mt83jqXTJTWfbICmvRTmAG40koiEvzyH6j9vCvRTcQQ/oo2nF7aotgSX095nebzAoHLDWfNHEgBFXlZBnLq8ukjdVofZfqfMV84fuySDyYM2)

[![eprime](http://www.normalhumanity.best/erectprime.jpg)](http://www.normalhumanity.best/ubfvepamc/smvpuqwoc1404darxnkx/mt83jqXTJTWfbICmvRTmAG40koiEvzyH6j9vCvRTcQQ/oo2nF7aotgSX095nebzAoHLDWfNHEgBFXlZBnLq8ukjdVofZfqfMV84fuySDyYM2)

Daniel , 48: "I was SHOCKED to discover I'd also been using this position that
was silently ATTACKING my hardness in the bedroom… Making me feel ashamed most
times..."

Doctors confirmed this position triggers a point that no longer allows the
release of nitric oxide, which leads to the loss of an erection.

[**_> > Discover what you must do to maintain an erection for more than 12
minutes and what you must never do in
bed._**](http://www.normalhumanity.best/ubfvepamc/smvpuqwoc1404darxnkx/mt83jqXTJTWfbICmvRTmAG40koiEvzyH6j9vCvRTcQQ/oo2nF7aotgSX095nebzAoHLDWfNHEgBFXlZBnLq8ukjdVofZfqfMV84fuySDyYM2)

[![Unsub from list
here](http://www.normalhumanity.best/unsubs3.jpg)](http://www.normalhumanity.best/qpqgxhoigq/2MYyDSyuf48VMfqfZfoVdjku8qLnBZlXFBgEHNfWDLHoAzben590XSgtoa7Fn2oo.QQcTRvCv9j6HyzvEiok04GAmTRvmCIbfWTJTXqj38tm)

If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can
[unsubscribe](http://www.normalhumanity.best/qpqgxhoigq/2MYyDSyuf48VMfqfZfoVdjku8qLnBZlXFBgEHNfWDLHoAzben590XSgtoa7Fn2oo.QQcTRvCv9j6HyzvEiok04GAmTRvmCIbfWTJTXqj38tm).

(C) 2023\. All rights reserved.

![](http://www.normalhumanity.best/xbmvyjbys/mt83jqXTJTWfbICmvRTmAG40koiEvzyH6j9vCvRTcQQ/oo2nF7aotgSX095nebzAoHLDWfNHEgBFXlZBnLq8ukjdVofZfqfMV84fuySDyYM2)