Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Midas A <te...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/14 05:39:12 UTC

price sort

Hi,

we are in e-commerce business  and we have to give price sort functionality
.
what logic should we use that does not break the relevance .
please give the query for the same assuming dummy fields.

Re: price sort

Posted by Emir Arnautovic <em...@sematext.com>.
Hi Midas,

You can boost result by reciprocal value of price, but that does not
guaranty that there will not be irrelevant result first because of it is
cheap.

Emir

Re: price sort

Posted by Midas A <te...@gmail.com>.