Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Robert Levas <rl...@apache.org> on 2019/02/02 18:41:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] Knox Gateway TLS Keystore and Alias Should be Configurable

Team...

I would like to start a discussion on making the TLS keystore used by the
Knox gateway.  I created a JIRA for this at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-1756.

Please take a look at the JIRA and comment there.

Thanks,
Rob

Re: [DISCUSS] Knox Gateway TLS Keystore and Alias Should be Configurable

Posted by Robert Levas <rl...@apache.org>.
I created a KIP for this. Please take a look.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/KIP-12+Knox+Gateway+TLS+Keystore+and+Alias+Should+be+Configurable

Rob