Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Pan Zhiwei <zh...@theadventus.com> on 2011/03/30 12:24:21 UTC

How do i upgrade httpclient 3.1 to httpclient 4 for NUTCH

Hi,

How do i upgrade httpclient 3.1 to httpclient 4 for nutch?

Is there anyone manage to run nutch with httpclient 4 or 4.xxx

--

The Adventus Consultants Pte Ltd
1100 Lower Delta Road, #02-04 EPL Building

Re: How do i upgrade httpclient 3.1 to httpclient 4 for NUTCH

Posted by Pan Zhiwei <zh...@theadventus.com>.
Hi Julien,

Thanks for the quick reply. So does it means so far,
we would not be able to run nutch with httpclient 4 unless we create a new plugin?

Has anyone done before?

Regards,
Zhiwei

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.