Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by dushyant agarwal <ag...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/05/28 11:58:32 UTC

[TRINIDAD]How can I attach tr:convertDateTime on application level

Hi,
  I have a problem:
  My project requires using tr:inputDate component. Its default date pattern is mm/dd/yyyy.
  I have to use <tr:convertDateTime pattern="dd/MM/yyyy" /> as its child component every time I use a <tr:inputDate> component.
  i.e.

  Is there any way to provide this patten on the inputDate component on application level so that on including a new inputDate component the default pattern comes to be dd/MM/yyyy.

  Dushyant

Re: [TRINIDAD]How can I attach tr:convertDateTime on application level

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Use a facelet or you can sub-class the component or just subclass the
facelet TagHandler or the JSP tag for this and always add the
convertDateTime