Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/02 23:39:35 UTC

Re: soapenc:string vs xsd:string

"-y WRAPPED" will produce a wrapped document/literal service rather than an
rpc/encoded service. This is the preferred way to interoperated with .NET.

You should only use the *parameter name="dotNetSoapEncFix" value="true"/>
*attribute if you are using rpc/encoded, therefore it no longer applies in
your situation.

Anne