Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Moray McConnachie <mm...@oxford-analytica.com> on 2004/03/01 19:25:45 UTC

result sorting code

Ultimately, I want to wrap the changes recently contributed by Tim Jones to
support result ordering into my code for Lucene.NET (contributing it, of
course) but with time limited I want to make sure I have all the write code
and that this is a good time for me to port it.

Is this something (the overall structure of which) is (relatively)
finalised, or should I wait a while longer?

Is it (currently) "only" the following files in the search namespace?

Searcher.java
IndexSearcher.java
MultiSearcher.java
ParallelMultiSearcher.java