Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/18 08:12:09 UTC

OFBiz Community Day - Sprint Starting

Hi Everyone

In preparation for the Community Day tomorrow I've just started the Jira
Sprint so please add any tasks you want to work on into it. Please note that
you can still add tasks into the sprint while it is in progress.

The Jira Sprint is called 'Community Day 4 - 2015'. (See link below)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning.nodetail

I’ll look to close off the sprint on Tuesday morning to catch any work that
has overflowed from the weekend.

Thanks
Sharan