Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2009/07/03 13:36:54 UTC

Re: [Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "ClamAVPlugin" by TonyFinch

Tony, this would probably be more consistent with other calls if it
was something like test_log("virus: $virus").

--j.

Posted by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at>.
On Fri, 3 Jul 2009, Justin Mason wrote:

> Tony, this would probably be more consistent with other calls if it
> was something like test_log("virus: $virus").

I thought it would be clear enough since the test that invoked ClamAV has
a description like "ClamAV found something..." and not everything that
ClamAV detects is malware (especially when 3rd party rules are being
used).

(sorry for the delay in replying - filtering snafu)

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <do...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. MODERATE OR ROUGH. SQUALLY SHOWERS.