Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Simpson, Jeff" <js...@EZPRICING.com> on 2000/08/03 19:13:27 UTC

RE: XML-SOAP Source Distribution

If you go to downloads here is a xml-soap-src.2.0.rc2.zip  or gz file that
has the source.

Posted by "Steven J. McDowall" <sj...@visi.com>.
RE: XML-SOAP Source Distribution
Just remember though that all the latest source code is always available
from the CVS archive..
and the commands to "get" it and build it are straight forward (and
documented on the page)..

-Steve

  If you go to downloads here is a xml-soap-src.2.0.rc2.zip  or gz file that
has the source.

  repository viewer, but I suppose there must be some tar or zip file.
          Thanks for the help,
                  Alok

RE: XML-SOAP Source Distribution