Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Wilson <gx...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/19 17:23:07 UTC

IIS 5 to a Tomcat 5 "unable to load workers.properties"

Hi all, I'm trying to hook IIS 5 to a Tomcat 5 instance using JK 1.2.21.
I've followed the instructions on the jakarta site
(http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html).

The filter seems to be installed and working properly as far as intercepting
the request but on its initialization I keep getting the message "unable to
load workers.properties" which seems to be preventing the next step of
redirecting the user to the Tomcat server.

I've validated my registry entries several times and all looks good and I've
searched the web for help with this but no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.