Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com> on 2004/03/19 16:00:30 UTC

SpanXXQuery Usage

Is there any documentation (other than that in the source) on how to use the new SpanxxQuery features?  Specifically: SpanNearQuery, SpanNotQuery, SpanFirstQuery and SpanOrQuery?

Regards,

Terry

Re: SpanXXQuery Usage

Posted by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>.
You're all right.  I goofed, big time.  Many apologies!  (No wonder the
message never showed up where it was supposed to!)

Regards,

Terry

Re: SpanXXQuery Usage

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

geir@4quarters.com

Re: SpanXXQuery Usage

Posted by Simon Christian <si...@stoutstick.com>.
Is this part of Velocity? Only reference I can find to SpanXXQuery
methods is in Lucene...

- simon