Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi> on 2019/06/10 10:04:25 UTC

Query timeout

How do you set query timeout? I've tried on config.ttl

[] rdf:type fuseki:Server ;
      ja:context [ ja:cxtName "arq:queryTimeout" ;  ja:cxtValue "3000" ] ;

and

:my_dataset rdf:type      tdb:DatasetTDB ;
      ja:context [ ja:cxtName "arq:queryTimeout" ;  ja:cxtValue "3000" ] ;

but they don't work.

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300

Time zone: GMT+2

Helsinki Office
Eteläranta 10
FI-00130 Helsinki
FINLAND

Turku Office
Kauppiaskatu 5 A
FI-20100 Turku
FINLAND

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
Tested that too by placing some garbage in the config and it's the
correct one.

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
After upgrading to 3.11 timeout works with the same config.

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
Server is started:

/usr/bin/java
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/home/text/tools/apache-jena-fuseki-3.11.0/log4j.properties
-Xmx5600M -jar fuseki-server.jar --update --port 3030 --config=config.ttl

and testing with Fuseki web gui. Log output:

[2019-06-10 15:26:40] Server     INFO  Apache Jena Fuseki 3.11.0
[2019-06-10 15:26:40] Config     INFO
FUSEKI_HOME=/home/text/tools/apache-jena-fuseki-3.11.0/.
[2019-06-10 15:26:40] Config     INFO
FUSEKI_BASE=/home/text/tools/apache-jena-fuseki-3.11.0/run
[2019-06-10 15:26:40] Config     INFO  Shiro file:
file:///home/text/tools/apache-jena-fuseki-3.11.0/run/shiro.ini
[2019-06-10 15:26:41] Config     INFO  Configuration file: config.ttl
[2019-06-10 15:26:41] Config     INFO  Register: /ds
[2019-06-10 15:26:41] Server     INFO  Started 2019/06/10 15:26:41 EEST
on port 3030
[2019-06-10 15:26:54] Fuseki     INFO  [1] POST
http://semantic-dev.lingsoft.fi/ds/sparql
[2019-06-10 15:26:54] Fuseki     INFO  [1] Query = PREFIX text:
<http://jena.apache.org/text#> PREFIX lsrm:
<https://resource.lingsoft.fi/ns/resource_meta#> PREFIX dcterms:
<http://purl.org/dc/terms/> PREFIX xsd:
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> PREFIX text:
<http://jena.apache.org/text#> PREFIX lsrm:
<https://resource.lingsoft.fi/ns/resource_meta#> PREFIX dcterms:
<http://purl.org/dc/terms/> PREFIX xsd:
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>  SELECT ?s ?p ?o ?content WHERE
{     GRAPH
<https://resource.lingsoft.fi/416c3258-4974-4ab1-ae3d-115961923010/>
{         { SELECT * WHERE {             (?s ?score ?content) text:query
(lsrm:content "kieliteknologia" ) .             ?s dcterms:created ?date
FILTER (?date < "2020-02-21T08:15:22Z"^^xsd:dateTime)         } OFFSET
1000 LIMIT 1000}         ?s ?p ?o FILTER ( ?p != lsrm:content)     } }
[2019-06-10 15:26:55] TextIndexLucene WARN  Unknown query parser type
'QueryParser'. Defaulting to standard QueryParser
[2019-06-10 15:27:19] Fuseki     INFO  [1] 200 OK (24.421 s)

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
How are you testing it?

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
Maybe you left out the last dot? Moving didn't help...

Re: Query timeout

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
gives me

--