Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2015/11/30 17:07:53 UTC

How to do the jenkins integration for pull requests

Hi,

I recently noticed that ActiveMQ got a very nice integration of jenkins
builds for pull requests.

Does anyone know how to set this up? I would like to do the same thing
for other projects like CXF, Aries and Karaf.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: How to do the jenkins integration for pull requests

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
This looks pretty easy. I thought I would have to create an infra ticket
but it seem I can do it on my own.

Many thanks to both of you for the help

Christian

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.com>.