Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2006/10/16 11:28:11 UTC

Problem with mixing html and jsf tags?

I have a table using the <table> tag and with x number of rows using <tr>
But I need to surround one <tr> with a <h:panelGroup rendered="#{test}"> tag, which of course make this row
print before the table when it is rendered...

What is the best way of solving this?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: Problem with mixing html and jsf tags?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
That did the trick, thx... :)

BTJ

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Sahina Bose schrieb:
> I think jsf tags should not appear within the f:verbatim tags. Here's
> something that worked for me.

Alternatively to verbatim, there is at least one jsf:html taglib
floating around the net, which works very well.

Re: Problem with mixing html and jsf tags?

Posted by Sahina Bose <sa...@egsgroup.com>.

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.

Posted by Sahina Bose <sa...@egsgroup.com>.