Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/07 17:38:29 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release NAR Maven Plugin

While trying to get NiFi master running against the released 1.3.0 NAR
plugin [1], an issue was encountered that can cause the extension
manifest generation to fail [2] . Unfortunately this was hard to
notice unless building with an empty M2 repo.

We'll have to kick out a 1.3.1 shortly. This PR seems to solve the
issue, but will continue to test [3].

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3463
[3] https://github.com/apache/nifi-maven/pull/11