Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/09 16:41:10 UTC

Need documentation on runtime model of stratos

Hi,

We have,

partition,
partition-group,
deployment-policy
autoscalar-policy
cartridge

shall we document down the co-relation between above components,etc.

thanks,
--Pradeep

Re: Need documentation on runtime model of stratos

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
yes. +1.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'd like to suggest that we build the Chris' document and the with the
> help of Mari, we can migrate it to wiki.
>

> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:31 AM, chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm working on that documentation here:
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GiEsqVbqhp0rBqf6LhpNqB57TVxIApNg9o1Sk0zI9Oo
>>
>> I had to put the documentation on hold to:
>>
>> 1) learn the architecture so that I could document it!
>> 2) create a development/demo environment for me to do (1) and for future
>> readers of the guide to play with Stratos while they are reading and
>> learning about it.
>>
>> Item 2 is work in progress and is here:
>> https://github.com/snowch/stratos-developer-tools
>>
>> On 9 Jan 2014 16:04, "Isuru Perera" <is...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have,
>>>
>>> partition,
>>> partition-group,
>>> deployment-policy
>>> autoscalar-policy

--
Pradeep Fernando.
http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/

Re: Need documentation on runtime model of stratos

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal