Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Ferreira Castro <df...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/27 12:09:54 UTC

Ajax and FileUpload

Guys,

I know that XmlHttpRequest does not support upload.  But maybe there is
someone that managed a workaround for this case.
Then I start to look around on the internet and found those two links.
-
http://blog.demay-fr.net/index.php/2007/12/07/93-simulate-ajax-file-upload-with-wicket
-
http://www.dooriented.com/blog/2008/04/23/wicket-ajax-like-file-upload-on-a-modal-window/#comment-339

The dooriented seems to be a fixed version of the first one.  I tryed to put
it on my page, but seems to not work.
Did anyone had any experience with that?  Or at least with trying any
workaround to this upload issue and Ajax?

--
"Two rules to succeed in life:
1 - donĀ“t tell people everything you know."