Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 13:07:35 UTC

Web site updated after MINA 2.0.7 and SSHd 0.8.0 releases

Hi guys,

I just updated the wiki pages for those two releases.

I have added a SSHD 0.8.0 page, which needs to be completed with the
list of fixed issues.

I siwh this is the last time we use Confluence for such a task !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Web site updated after MINA 2.0.7 and SSHd 0.8.0 releases

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 10/10/12 5:10 PM, Ashish a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Emmanuel L�charny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Le 10/10/12 1:41 PM, Ashish a �crit :
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> SSHD and Vysper site have been migrated (logos are pending)
>>>
>>> Planning to finish FTP server in next 2 days. Would be great if
>>> someone can help me in verifying things
>> I'm currently reviewing the whole site, and migrating the MINA pages.
>>
>> In order to avoid too much overlap, the best would be to commit frequently.
>> I will not step in FtpServer on my side.
> +1, I am done with FtpServer as well. Hope I have not missed any page.
> If I work on it, I shall try to commit pages as soon as I finish them
> so that we don't duplicate the effort.
>
>> I'll work out something for the Logo. I suggest we use a different color
>> schema for each project :
>> - deep purple for MINA
>> - green for FtpServer
>> - red for Sshd
>> - yellow for Vysper
>> - gray for Asyncweb
>>
>> wdyt ?
> +1 Also to simplify things we can refactor header to remove navigation
> link and add to page.html. It shall make things easy to intergrate
>
> There is one issue in right now, the menu bar is not coming on main
> mina pages, coz of condition added in header.html to include specific
> nav bar.
>
> I shall try to pick up this work again in a day or so, once I catch up
> with my paid work :)

Okie, i'm currently cleaning up the mainpage and the navigation !

Thanks !

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 10/10/12 1:41 PM, Ashish a écrit :
>
>> +1
>>
>> SSHD and Vysper site have been migrated (logos are pending)
>>
>> Planning to finish FTP server in next 2 days. Would be great if
>> someone can help me in verifying things
>
> I'm currently reviewing the whole site, and migrating the MINA pages.
>
> In order to avoid too much overlap, the best would be to commit frequently.
> I will not step in FtpServer on my side.

+1, I am done with FtpServer as well. Hope I have not missed any page.
If I work on it, I shall try to commit pages as soon as I finish them
so that we don't duplicate the effort.

> I'll work out something for the Logo. I suggest we use a different color
> schema for each project :
> - deep purple for MINA
> - green for FtpServer
> - red for Sshd
> - yellow for Vysper
> - gray for Asyncweb
>
> wdyt ?

+1 Also to simplify things we can refactor header to remove navigation
link and add to page.html. It shall make things easy to intergrate

There is one issue in right now, the menu bar is not coming on main
mina pages, coz of condition added in header.html to include specific
nav bar.

I shall try to pick up this work again in a day or so, once I catch up
with my paid work :)

cheers
ashish

Re: Web site updated after MINA 2.0.7 and SSHd 0.8.0 releases

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--