Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/01/08 17:02:32 UTC

Mentor request: add security team members to authorization file

We need to add to authorize two committers to the security team's SVN tree.

See:   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4216

I assume this would occur via:

infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template

We need to add wolfhalton and jsc to ooo-security

Thanks,

-Rob

Re:Mentor request: add security team members to authorization file

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
It's been a few days so I'm bumping this request fore other mentors. I'm
out office a great deal at present, I'll get to it eventually, but if
another mentor us available...

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Thanks for the nudge rob, I'm on it now.

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Mentor request: add security team members to authorization file

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.