Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/05/24 11:08:17 UTC

Tomcat 7.x EOL

Hi,

I was doing some dependency updates on OpenWebBeans and wanted to do a
release and I noticed we still have Tomcat 7.x in OWB.

Shouldn't we try to move to the latest javax compatible version (aka 9.x)?
Tomcat 7.x is EOL and has many CVEs.

What do you think?
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Tomcat 7.x EOL

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll create a ticket and execute on it

Re: Tomcat 7.x EOL

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

Re: Tomcat 7.x EOL

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.