Posted to user@struts.apache.org by suhaib999 <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 12:18:49 UTC

Re: Jasper Report Problem in HTML format

Hi I am into the same problem, images not getting displayed

The link you refer and got it to work, how does this fit inside the struts
action class code.

In my action I am returning "success", where do you put the below code,
where is the method
buildDataStore() defined in which class..?

The workaround is to return the JasperReportsResult directly from the action
class e.g.

public Result generateHTML() throws Exception {
buildDataStore();
JasperReportsResult result = new JasperReportsResult();
result.setLocation("WEB-INF/classes/jasper/our_jasper_template.jasper");
result = result.setDataSource("myList");
result = result.setFormat("HTML");
result = result.setImageServletUrl("/servlets/image?image=");
return result;
}