Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Aneesh Mathur <ma...@umn.edu> on 2017/11/29 01:44:16 UTC

Printing paths with shortest simple path algorithm

Hello,

I am new to using Apache Giraph and was wondering if there was any way to
print out the shortest path to an edge node from the source node. I am
using a Cloudera VM with Giraph 1.0.0 installed. I followed the example of
the SimpleShortestPathsComputation algorithm that is detailed on the quick
start guide and it worked fine. I have been unable to find a way to print
the path out in addition to the distance. Any help or recommendations would
greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!
Aneesh Mathur

Re: Printing paths with shortest simple path algorithm

Posted by Kenrick Fernandes <ke...@gmail.com>.
Aneesh,

The SSSP example given does not store that information in the vertex, so
you'd have to
modify the example so that each vertex stores the entire path from the
source, perhaps
as a string. Once you do that, you can print it out the same way.

Hope thats helpful,
Kenrick