Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 10:16:54 UTC

Re: Facing issues with Logback

Hi Teena,

thanks for reaching out to the mailing list for this issue. This sound
indeed like a bug in Flink and should be investigated.
We are currently working on a new release 1.4 and the testing phase will
start soon. So it would make sense to include this problem in the testing
and hopefully include a bugfix for the next release.

I've created a JIRA issue to track the problem [1].

I left out the "affects version" field because you didn't mention your
Flink version.
Can you update the JIRA issue or reply with your version?

Thank you,
Fabian