Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Cleal, Thomas A" <ta...@sandia.gov> on 2011/05/17 21:00:53 UTC

Where is this coming from

I am seeing the below error message in the log files.  I'm not sure what to do to get rid of it.
Is it really anything to worry about?

I am running juddi v3 in JBoss AS 5.1

[STDERR] (Timer-1) 33458  juddiDatabase  WARN   [Timer-1] openjpa.MetaData - "org.apache.juddi.model.Subscription.subscriptionFilter" is being mapped with a handler
that may not be able to store values over 4000 bytes/chars long.

Thanks
Tom

Re: Where is this coming from

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

I think you forgot either to deploy a datasource. See if you can copy
over the juddi-ds.xml from the distribution. That or you forgot to map
it using the jboss-web.xml
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi/tags/juddi-3.0.4/docs/examples/appserver/jboss/jboss-web.xml

Good luck!

--Kurt

RE: Where is this coming from

Posted by "Cleal, Thomas A" <ta...@sandia.gov>.
Hi Kurt,

That actually got rid of both errors, sort of.
I am getting this

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  Deployment "persistence.unit:unitName=#juddiDatabase" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "jboss.jca:name=comp/env/jdbc/JuddiDS,service=DataSourceBinding" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jca:name=comp/env/jdbc/JuddiDS,service=DataSourceBinding' **")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "jboss.jca:name=comp/env/jdbc/JuddiDS,service=DataSourceBinding" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jca:name=comp/env/jdbc/JuddiDS,service=DataSourceBinding' **

RE: Where is this coming from

Re: Where is this coming from

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,