Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Johny Rufus <jr...@cloudera.com> on 2015/06/29 23:19:02 UTC

Re: Embedded flume agent.

Embedded Agent is designed to send events to other Flume agents (as opposed
to sending events to the final destination), and hence only Avro RPC Sink
is supported.

If you want to support other sinks, you should look at changing the
value ALLOWED_SINKS in EmbeddedAgentConfiguration and take things from
there.

Thanks,
Rufus