Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Pierrick HYMBERT <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 15:13:13 UTC

Patch submitted for LOG4J2-1804

Hello Team,

I have submitted a patch several days ago on an opened jira I have found on
2.8 LOG4J2-1804.

I dont see any reaction, is there something wrong on this jira or patch ?
Will it be fixed in another way ?

Thank you

Re: Patch submitted for LOG4J2-1804

Posted by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thanks for pinging us. I’ve assigned the issue to me so I remember to look at it when I get a chance.

Ralph