Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Prasad Bhalerao <pr...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/17 13:54:41 UTC

On-heap cache

What is the advantage of using on-heap cache?

I compared the sql execution time of on-heap cache and off-heap cache and
found that there is not much difference in execution time.

Thanks,
Prasad

Re: On-heap cache

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Cache API calls work with smaller overhead with On-Heap caching enabled,
but for SQL there would not likely much difference.

Ilya Kasnacheev