Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/02/06 16:27:17 UTC

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC6 release

Will create a RC7 to fix the typo in the relation extractor path desc config xml.
Thanks for testing that James.

RE: [CANCELLED][VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC6 release

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
All,
But just because the VOTE for this RC is canceled, please still test on RC6 any functionality you were planning to test so we can find out if there are any other problems with this RC.
Thanks.
-- James