Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Casas, Claudia" <cc...@utep.edu> on 2004/06/23 21:15:32 UTC

my jsps don't work anymore :(

I have no idea what happened! Yesterday everything was working
beautifully.
Today all I did was to restart the server, and now my jsps do not work
from my home directories.

If I access http://localhost:8080/examples  or http://localhost/examples
, it works fine.
But if I try to access a jsp from my homedir
http://mydomain.com:8080/myacct/myfile.jsp then total failure. I get
type Status report
message /myacct/index.jsp
description The requested resource (/myacct/index.jsp) is not available.
I have added the following to the server.xml file:
        <Context path="/myacct" docBase="/home/myacct/wwwdocs" debug="0"

                reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
        </Context>
It seemed to be working. I have no idea what is going on.

<!-- Claudia Casas
"Technology does not drive change -- it enables change. "