Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/01/26 09:50:21 UTC

New website

Hi all,

I just updated website docs for new 0.4 release. You can preview at
http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/site/index.html

Please review and feedback! (especially, GettingStarted[1] and BSP
Tutorial[2] pages)

1. http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/site/getting_started_with_hama.html
2. http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/site/hama_bsp_tutorial.html

Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: New website

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Or, attach your suggestion here.

The documentation is no less important than technical issue.

Please keep up the great contributions! :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: New website