Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Απόστολος Συρόπουλος <as...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/09 18:39:33 UTC

OpenOffice icons & panels

Hello,

I have recently built OpenOffice on Solaris. There are still some problems which
I try to sort out. One of them is that the panel with the File, Edit, etc menues
is empty and there are no icons on panel under this. In fact the whole upper panel
is empty. Could you please let me know which package contains this images
etc and where they should go in the solver folder?

Thank you!

A.S.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece

Re: OpenOffice icons & panels

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.
On 09.02.2014 18:39, Απόστολος Συρόπουλος wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have recently built OpenOffice on Solaris. There are still some problems which
> I try to sort out. One of them is that the panel with the File, Edit, etc menues
> is empty and there are no icons on panel under this. In fact the whole upper panel
> is empty. Could you please let me know which package contains this images
> etc and where they should go in the solver folder?

All I know is that the icons can be found in main/default_images and a
few in main/ooo_custom_images and that the icons/images are processed in
main/packimages into some sort of archive/texture map.

Menus and toolbars are described by XML files in
main/<module>/uiconfig/*/menubar and main/<module>/uiconfig/*/toolbar.
The implementation of toolbars is done in
  - vcl (low level)
      vcl/source/window/menu.cxx
      vcl/source/control/menubtn.cxx
      vcl/source/window/toolbox*.cxx