Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Conan <co...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/14 17:58:21 UTC

get combo_handler compiled and work

hi,

I modified the combo_handler's code (almost API migration work) , and it
works. If you want a try, here is the reference.

Combo_handler requires ESI's code and I can't make ESI work, so I copy
ESI's code to combo_handler's directory and write a Makefile.

combo_handler
|____combo_handler.cc
|____fetcher
|____lib
| |____Attribute.h
| |____ComponentBase.h
| |____DocNode.cc
| |____DocNode.h
| |____EsiParser.cc
| |____EsiParser.h
| |____EsiProcessor.cc
| |____EsiProcessor.h
| |____Expression.cc
| |____Expression.h
| |____FailureInfo.cc
| |____FailureInfo.h
| |____gzip.cc
| |____gzip.h
| |____HandlerManager.cc
| |____HandlerManager.h
| |____HttpHeader.h
| |____IncludeHandlerFactory.h
| |____SpecialIncludeHandler.h
| |____Stats.cc
| |____Stats.h
| |____StringHash.h
| |____Utils.cc
| |____Utils.h
| |____Variables.cc
| |____Variables.h
|____LICENSE
|____Makefile
|____README

Attachment is the patch based on current trunk (Revision 1212139).   I'm
not familiar with http-transform API, so you'd better review it.

This plugin works on 3.1 trunk.
For 3.0.2, you should backport
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/trafficserver/traffic/trunk/proxy/InkAPI.cc?r1=1153581&r2=1153660

Re: get combo_handler compiled and work

Posted by Conan <co...@gmail.com>.
hi igalic.

2011/12/15 Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>

> [...]

I tried your ESI makefile.  It can be compiled but fail when dlopen it in
ATS ( "symbol not found" ).    I think should compile more code in esi/lib
esi/fetcher and link together. Now still many compile fail for the code in
lib/*.cc.  If ESI work, Nick's libloader may help.

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.