Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/08/14 13:50:03 UTC

SonarCloud review for Sling Whiteboard project / branch

Hi

I wanted to check out the review of SonarCloud for my Sling Whiteboard module ‘sling-feature-converter-maven-plugin’ which is for now in its own branch but I created a PR for it. Even though I can find the PR in SonarCloud (https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_sling-whiteboard&pullRequest=48 <https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_sling-whiteboard&pullRequest=48>) it does not have any review in it.

How can I run a review? Do I need to merge the changes into master?

Cheers - Andy Schaefer

Re: SonarCloud review for Sling Whiteboard project / branch

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

On Wed, 2019-08-14 at 06:50 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wanted to check out the review of SonarCloud for my Sling
> Whiteboard module ‘sling-feature-converter-maven-plugin’ which is for
> now in its own branch but I created a PR for it. Even though I can
> find the PR in SonarCloud (
> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_sling-whiteboard&pullRequest=48
> <
> https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_sling-whiteboard&pullRequest=48>
> ;) it does not have any review in it.
>
> How can I run a review? Do I need to merge the changes into master?

The PRs to the sling whiteboard do not run on all projects
automatically. The top-level pom.xml file [1] contains the modules
which should be run. If you want your modules analysed add them to that
pom.xml and they will be built and analysed during PRs and regular
builds as well.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]: https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/blob/master/pom.xml