Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "Anton,Kalashnikov" <ka...@yandex.ru> on 2021/04/19 14:56:44 UTC

[Meetup] Native persistence storage overview. April 27 2021

Hi Igniters,

There is meetup next week, where I want to share my knowledge about
Ignite Persistence module.  It will be high level overview of the main
components and the main ideas behind the Persistence module. So if you
are a new ignite contributor or you don't feel  confident enough in
Ignite persistence it can be helpful for you.

If you interested you can join at 8AM(PST), April 27. More info -
https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/277298901.

--
Best regards,
Anton Kalashnikov

Re: [Meetup] Native persistence storage overview. April 27 2021

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Anton!
Here's the video https://youtu.be/LiUoZtSdJ3Y and slides https://t.ly/902X

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.