Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Delos <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/19 04:28:28 UTC

[VOTE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.5 RC1

Hi everyone, Please review and vote on the release of the Geronimo Eclipse
Plugin 2.1.5 *RC1*.

The source code zip is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-036/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/geronimo-eclipse-plugin/2.1.5/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.5-source-release.zip

The deployable zip file is here:

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.5/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.5-deployable.zip

The update site zip file is here:

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.5/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.5-updatesite.zip<http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/2.2.0/RC2/staging_site/geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.2.0-updatesite.zip>

The tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.1.5

If you would like to review and/or comment on the release notes, they are
here:
http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/updates/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.5.txt

Finally, I've created a Staging Site that can be used to test the update
manager functions (i.e., p2 in Ganymede or Galileo) of Eclipse for
downloading the GEP itself.

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/updates

Please let me know if there are any questions and/or problems.

--
Best Regards,

Delos

[RESULT][VOTE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.5 RC1

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Delos,
For scanning mailing list history, it's helpful if you update the Subject with a [RESULT]

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.5 RC1

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Great job, Delos  !
+1

--
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.5 RC1

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Yep, quick test looked good.

+1