Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/18 01:33:16 UTC

Summer of Code 2006

Google are re-running their Summer of Code program this year. Project
ideas are due before May 1st so that they can be presented to students.
For more info see http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006

I'm willing to help mentor interested students if we have any proposals
that we would like to present.

--
Jeremy

Re: Summer of Code 2006

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
Maybe too late for this Summer of Code but a Ruby implementation of SDO2
would be a great summer project for a student intern.  I understand that
starting from scratch would be unreasonable but a wrapping of our C++
implementation might be do-able.