Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/02/07 19:14:17 UTC

helpwanted.a.o is broken

The Tomcat dev list received the e-mail below this afternoon. The
Bugzilla issue listed in the link below has no relationship at all to
the task description.

While the task description sounds vaguely familiar, I can't find a
reference to it in the Tomcat dev list archive, Bugzilla or Jira. What
was the source for this task?

Please cc on replies since I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks,

Mark

free time on me. Where is the code for the site could not find under git.
Also any specific design previously discussed ?

cheers
Rahul

Re: helpwanted.a.o is broken

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 02/07/2016 07:14 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> The Tomcat dev list received the e-mail below this afternoon. The
> Bugzilla issue listed in the link below has no relationship at all to
> the task description.
>
> While the task description sounds vaguely familiar, I can't find a
> reference to it in the Tomcat dev list archive, Bugzilla or Jira. What
> was the source for this task?

Hi Mark,
Apologies, the entry is a bogus entry I made for testing the HW site -
the site itself also says "nothing here is real just yet.". I'll remove
the entry for now and put a bigger notice on the page that it's a test,
as it seems to be confusing to some people.

With regards,
Daniel.