Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/26 13:15:30 UTC

Adding your names to the pom.xml

There is a section where developers can add a description of their
activitites and email. I've added my data. Can others please do the
same?

If you do a "mvn site", this info is then exported and added to the site.

D.

Re: Adding your names to the pom.xml

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Guess I was just too tired yesterday...everything OK.
The mistakes I did are to embarrassing to mention here LOL

-anne

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
The url for comitters is:

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.