Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by je...@orange-ftgroup.com on 2010/01/13 09:28:10 UTC

WADL/REST Jmeter Sampler

As i talked about in another thread what about a JMeter WADL/REST Sampler in
next release ?

http://adjoovo.com/cms/products/trestle.html

Cordialement / Best regards

Jean-Louis Pasturel

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.

Re: WADL/REST Jmeter Sampler

Posted by Jatin <da...@gmail.com>.
Based on some of the replies in my previous post about testing of WADL i
learnt that it can be tested with the HTTP sampler but i am of the
opinion that it is better to have to separate sampler for WADL / Rest
services.

Thanks
Jatin