Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/18 16:23:05 UTC

Mail list status?

Is there a way to check the status of Apache mail lists?

I can read and post to jena-users@incubator.apache.org OK myself but
I've been contacted by someone who can't -subscribe, they get:

"""
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

jena-users-sc.1313667827.jhdndjboknlomojgbgef-<..name..>@incubator.apache.org
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please
try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

The following organization rejected your message: mx1.eu.apache.org.
"""

[The <..name..> bit is my edit to protect privacy.]

They will try again later but I was wondering if there is an health
status page I should be checking.

Dave

Re: Mail list status?

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
Just to be clear ... the initial response from jena-users-subscribe is
OK, it is the attempt to reply to that -subscribe to confirm the email
address that bounces with this "mailbox full" error.

Dave

Re: Mail list status?

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,