Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Roland Beuker <ro...@xs4all.nl> on 2004/11/14 17:17:16 UTC

Re: Re: Is JAX-RPC really not capable of processing complex data types? Whatabout the AXIS implementation?

Thanks,

Is it not true that JAX-RPC cannot handle complex types (like the story
below) or has Axis an extension for this functionality (as Axis is a
JAX-RPC implementation)?

Regards,

Roland Beuker